Holy smokes! Your sister in law must be AWESOME! ;) So good to talk to you today.
What I want to know is if Megan start out with a plan, draw it on paper and then proceed or does she just start and keep going until she comes up with something like this. It is amazing to me.Aunt Linda
amazing, I have a hard time getting a gingerbread house to have 4 walls that stand without collapsing! cool idea!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Holy smokes! Your sister in law must be AWESOME! ;) So good to talk to you today.
What I want to know is if Megan start out with a plan, draw it on paper and then proceed or does she just start and keep going until she comes up with something like this. It is amazing to me.Aunt Linda
amazing, I have a hard time getting a gingerbread house to have 4 walls that stand without collapsing! cool idea!
Post a Comment