Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lowry Christmas Party

We had the Lowry Christmas Party at our house this year. Lynette wanted to do a ugly Christmas Sweater contest. I guess I was still in the Bah Humbug attitude and didn't feel like going out and looking through thrift shops for ugly Christmas sweaters, so my family didn't really participate, sorry Lynette. Everyone else had fun with it and we had a great night.

I found some "Minute to Win it" games for the whole crowd to do and it was so much fun! We started off with the guys trying to stack three golf balls on top of each other. They all kept getting so close, but Mike finally was able to do it.
Then the kids had to separate a bag of M&Ms by color into individual cups with one hand as fast as they could. It was quite a race but Michela came in first with Alyssa close behind.
The next game was between the ladies. They had to take plastic cups and using alternating hands, transfer the cups from the top to the bottom until they had transferred all of the cups. I think Sara ended up winning this one.
Lots of people tried the pencil game. You had to put pencils on the back of your hand and flick them into the air and catch them with the same hand. I think Dave got to about 16 pencils for the win.
The funniest game was the cookie game where you tried to get a cookie from your forehead into your mouth just by moving your face. The video is pretty funny. (Trouble uploading the video, I'll try and post it later.) Mike won, but Kaden finished right after. Cody was the funniest and Alyssa was cracking me up trying to get it with her tongue.
We ended the night with a fun little photo shoot thought up by Lynette.
I think the reindeer antlers were pretty funny.

No comments: