

I've been wanting to sand it down and restain or paint it for a little while. I finally got up the energy to do it. I thought I would just have to sand off the paint and finish, but I soon found out it was going to be a little more work. Where the paint and pen had been I had to sand it down to the wood. So I ended up having to sand the entire table down to the bare wood. It took a little more time but it was worth it in the end.
After a good sanding, two coats of Ebony Stain and a couple of coats of varnish it was a brand new table. I so love this new dark finish.
Hopefully this will be able to hide a little more wear and tear. 
Now I just need to sand down the little chairs and make them all red. That project might have to wait for a little while. :)
2 comments:
Wow!!!!! That looks so great, way to go! I love the darker wood!
HELLO Mrs CRAFTNESS! Way to go! Thank you for inspiring me.. I need to go do SOMETHING! :)
Post a Comment