Wednesday, March 31, 2010

In Need of a Little Trim

Ever since the fiasco haircutting incident of September 2008 I haven't wanted to touch Aria's hair. It has gotten so long in the last year and a half. It was starting to look a bit straggley on the ends so I decided it was time for a trim.
The before-I can't believe it was almost down to her waist!
Her hair clipped up and ready to be cut. The after- Here she is posing for the camera. She is such a funny little thing. She was so excited to get her haircut. Luckily her hair is so fine and thin that it only took like ten minutes. It helped that Mike was right there to keep her attention and keep the head moving down to a minimum. After she was all done she decided to test her hair out with a little hair flipping and swishing. Of course she wanted me to take a picture of her.
Is that too funny or what?!

2 comments:

meg said...

Hahaha, too cute. Love the hair flipping photo! That was getting pretty long, and I forgot all about the hair cutting incident. ;)

Kris Tina said...

Wow! Her hair doesn't look fine at all - instead it looks very thick and luxurious. And great hair cutting skills. Absolutely impressive.