Friday, March 12, 2010

Do You Have Lipstick?


The other day as we were walking into Chase's school Aria looked at me and asked, "Do you have lipstick?" "No," I replied, "but I have chapstick on." Aria is very into all things makeup. She thought for a minute and then asked, "Does Dad kiss you on the lips?" "Yes," I answered. "Does he dance wiss you?" "Sometimes," I said. "And does he always bring you flowers?" Now I was cracking up. "Sometimes he brings me flowers." With that she was satisfied.

Where in the world does she come up with these things? She is such a funny little thing and so observant. I blame the romantic notions on her love for all things princess. I don't know where she was going with the questioning but at least she seemed happy with my answers. She sure makes life interesting and always brings a smile to my face.

2 comments:

meg said...

What a funny girl! She will get along with my girls with all that princess talk. :)

MiNdY said...

HaHaHa.. I love how girly girl she is. Shes soo flippin precious! :)