
Wow, I can't believe how fast the years have gone by. Here we are celebrating our 14th Wedding Anniversary. Fourteen years ago we were getting married in the Oakland Temple and starting our life together. We've had some hard times and a whole lot of good times. We have four beautiful children together, have built four beautiful houses together and have countless memories together. I still love Mike as much or more than I did all those years ago. He still makes my heart flutter, I actually think he's even more handsome than that young man I married. ;) Thanks for all the good years babe! I love you and I could not ask for more.
4 comments:
Awww! That was 14 YEARS ago?! Time flies so fast, it's crazy! I love you two, happy 14!
Happy Anniversary you cute little love birds!!!
Congrats! 14 years - and still you guys look the same. Nice work!
Congrats mauri! That's wonderful. Been thinking about you a lot lately and hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment