The girls wore the stripe skirts to the temple the other day. Here is Aria looking so precious.
And here is Michela looking so beautiful.
When we got home I decided to do a little photo shoot of them in the patchwork skirts. The pictures turned out so cute. I love sister pictures.
Here are some close ups of the skirts.

I had so much fun making these adorable skirts! They were super easy to make and I kind of assembly lined them. I cut all the fabric out for all of the four skirts at once. Then I sewed everything together, serged all at the same time and put hem and waistbands on them all at the same time. It took longer to get one skirt done, but at the end I had all four done together. Thank you Pink Fig Patterns for such a super cute pattern design. I will definitely be making these again.
8 comments:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these! I am going to make some, soon!!
Oh Mauri, those are absolutely adorable!! I want to make one for myself!
Those are so cute! I wish I could make myself one too.
CUTE! great job, I love them! The fabric is so darn cute, but the kids make the picture!!
I love them! Seriously - I think you should teach some sewing lessons for people you like. I would be the first to sign up.
Those are adorable, I'll have to make one for Samster! Thanks for stopping by my blog and definitely let me know if you make the mommy to baby pants, I'd lot to see pics! (:
oops! I meant "LOVE" to see pics...samster hit the keyboard (;
They turned out SO cute! Way to go!!
I can't wait to see more in the future. :)
Post a Comment