Making : digital scrapbook pages for my 2008 family album.
Cooking : hopefully nothing for dinner. Tonight would be a great night for pizza!
Drinking : water
Reading: "The Summer Kitchen" by Lisa Wingate. Such a good read.
Wanting: some cool new jersey material so I can make a cute wrap dress.
Looking: at the beautiful sunny day outside.
Playing: on our new play ground that Mike designed.
Wasting: time blogging when I should be sewing.
Sewing: 36 9' long drapes for this new office building Mike is doing the flooring for. I'll blog about that another time.
Wishing: I could go to my brother's wedding next month on Kauai.
Enjoying: the quiet of the older kids being at school. No fighting!
Waiting: for the kids to get home from school. I do actually miss them when they are gone, I just don't miss the arguing.
Liking: my new sewing machine.
Wondering: how long the beautiful fall weather will last this year.
Loving: the trip I took to Zion National Park last weekend with my sister in law. Gorgeous!
Hoping: Mike and I can have a night out with friends tomorrow.
Marvelling: at how quickly my children are growing up. I'd like to freeze them right now!
Needing: to lose a few pounds.
Smelling: the carpet cleaner from Michela's science project.
Wearing: my workout clothes.
Following: Project Runway!
Noticing: that each day seems to be going by faster and faster.
Knowing: that I am so blessed and I am so thankful for such a wonderful family, friends and home.
Thinking: of how I can keep the house in order while I need to be sewing all day. Do you see a recurring theme here?
Bookmarking: all of the awesomely creative blogs out there.
Opening: my bag of Bear Naked peanut butter granola for a post workout snack.
Giggling: whenever Aria comes in wearing a new princess dress or while she twirls around and makes up her little songs. She is so cute!
Feeling: worn out.
1 comment:
Wow - 36 9' drapes!!!! That's a lot of drapes my dear..haha. Can't wait to read that post.
What kind of sewing machine did you get?
Thanks for joining in - it's been fun reading everyone's answers! Thanks for being part of the mommyhood.
Post a Comment