As usual there was a long line for the food, but it is fun chatting with friends while we wait.
Treat, treats and more treats abound. Snow cones, cotton candy, ding dongs from the cake walk and loads of goodies brought by half the neighborhood.
The kids had fun in the bounce house, shooting hoops, playing with friends and Hunter was having fun climbing trees.
The grown ups got to participate in Name that Tune. Most of it was kind of old school, so I was no help at all. As we walked home we could still hear the music going and the laughter of our wonderful friends and neighbors. This has to be the most perfect way to start off the summer.
4 comments:
Sheesh! I need to send this post to my neighbors so they'll know how to have a party! How fun, you are pretty lucky to have such fun awesome neighbors! :)
Can we move into your neighborhood?
How fun is that!!! I love that idea. I will have to tell my neighbors about this!
That is amazing. how lucky your kids are to grow up in such a fun neighborhood. Lucky parents too!
Post a Comment