
Aria is about 21 months old now and she is starting to talk up a storm. She says new words every day. It's fun to watch her when you are telling her what something is. She gets this little concentrated look on her face and then she tries saying the word. Her favorite words have been "No", "Mine", "Daddy", "Mommy", "Doggy", "Go, Go", "Ball", "Num Num" and "Baby". Now her vocabulary is growing and growing. Some of her latest words are "Book", "Car", "Druck" (Truck), "Bike", "Slide", "Kick", "Stairs", "Side" (Outside), "Sock", "Shoes", "Juice", "Guy", "Fish", "Eyes", "But" (Button), "Hand", "Drink", "Cake", "Happy", "Birdie", "Pooh" (Winnie the Pooh), "Walk" and "Mulk" (Milk). She is even trying out saying people's names. So far she can say "Chase", "Chasey" and "Sesh" (Seth, our little next door neighbor). She also likes to make sounds like "Vroom Vroom" when she sees a car, "Honk Honk", "Woof" when she sees a dog and she loves to growl when she sees a lion or bear. She also loves to growl at you when you are playing with her and wrestling around. She is such a funny little bug. She is also a little copy cat and she makes us all laugh when she tries to imitate what people are doing. Here she is trying to do some tricks on the ball. I think she watches me exercising a bit too much.

She is climbing on everything, tries to jump off the stairs, runs everywhere, is into everything and loves being around her big sister and brothers. She is now going to Little Gym and just loves it. She likes to hang on the bars, do somersaults and play with the balls and bubbles. She is so happy and smiles at everyone. She says "Hi" and "Bye" to everyone we see and her cute little voice and wave brings a smile to everyone's face. She is growing up so fast and it makes me want to freeze her just the way she is. But if I could do that I would miss out on all the fun and wonderful things that are yet to come. I think being a Mom is the most wonderful thing in the world. There is no place I would rather be than at home with my kids.
4 comments:
Oh Aria! How we love you and all the sweet words you speak!
Aww.. We love Aria! She's such a sweet little girl! Thats great she's picking up on so many words and talking up a storm. She IS growing way too fast... I guess just like the rest of them!
My favorite is still "Num Num..." And I love it that Daynen says the same thing! ( I swear that they are twins born to different mothers! :)
She is so cute! We all love Aria! I love all her cute little words!
Post a Comment