Monday, February 18, 2008

Sledding 2

Here are some more pictures of Michela and Chase. I love how Michela's hair is flying out behind her. She is a speed demon and a daredevil. She would go flying down the hill and off of the jump. At the end she would slam into the wall of snow, I kept thinking she was going to go flying over it. Mike told me that Hunter would have once, luckily Mike was there to grab his legs as he went over the wall.





4 comments:

meg said...

That looks like so much fun! Where are the pics of you? See, snow is good for something

MiNdY said...

HaHa!! I love the one of Michela too! So awesome!

am vorhis said...

My turn please! That looks like so much fun!!!!only rain here in So Cal!
Wish Mike a belated happy birthday from us and Sean sends Aria a big hug!

Sara said...

Great pics! LOVE the hair!

And I guess if we HAVE to live in this frozen tundra we call home, at LEAST we can make good use of all that cold white stuff! :)