Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dance Festival and the Last Day of School

The last week of school is always full of fun activities for the kids.  Both Hunter and Chase participated in the dance festival at their school.  Chase's grade made up a dance to a classical song while Hunter's class danced in pairs to Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy.  The little girls and I had a lot of fun watching all of the dances.
Hunter with his friends Jett and Jonah.

Chase waiting for his turn to dance.
 I love picking up the kids on the last day of school.  I like to get a picture of them with their teachers.  It's fun to look back at them through the years and remember what wonderful teachers they have had.
Mrs. Hardy and Chase

Mrs. Siebach and Hunter

That afternoon I took out the kids for a special lunch.  We ended up going to Malawi's.  (Yup, we like the pizza there!)



 I always love hanging out with the kids and I enjoy their company so much.  Hopefully they will always enjoy being together as a family.

No comments: