Wednesday, May 16, 2012
The Graduate
Aria had her graduation ceremony at Preschool today. I can't believe how fast the year has gone by! She looked so darling up there in her red cap and gown. They put on a little program, singing songs and playing a slide show. I always love the songs and the little boy next to Aria was cracking me up the whole time. He always sings with the loudest voice and gets all into the actions. This picture makes me giggle every time I see it.
Here she is with some of her classmates.
She loves her teacher Miss Valerie.
Proud Momma with her sweet little smarty pants.
I totally started crying when I saw her standing there with her little diploma. It is unbelievable to me that she will be starting Kindergarten next year. Then it will just be me and Laina at home. She has worked so hard this year and is starting to read so well. She has loved going to school and has had such a great experience. She is growing up way too fast for me, will somebody please tell her to slow down! I love her so much and I am so glad I get to be her Mom. I am so proud of you Aria!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a cute girl! Makes me feel a little comforted that her preschool ends as quickly as Anna's does. Love that darling ceremony!
Post a Comment