Sunday, May 27, 2012

You Say it's My Birthday

I celebrated my 38th birthday the other day.  Yeah, I know, I look much younger than that.  :)  Michela picked out a Dora birthday card that sang Happy Birthday to me.  I got some garden gloves and a trowel so I went over to the Nursery on Friday and picked up some plants for my garden.  Aria and I planted the seeds and plants and now we are just waiting to see if the garden will survive the heat and Miss Laina.  It was all of about 5 seconds before Laina was stepping on and digging up everything we had just planted.  Oh well, hopefully something will survive.
On Friday night we went out to dinner at the Olive Garden ( my kids love that place!) and came home for ice cream and some goodies.  On Saturday Mike and I went out with some friends and family.  We first went to see The Avengers movie (Loved it!) and then went to eat dinner at Malawi's Pizza.  My favorite pizza is the Capri with all of those yummy tomatoes on it.  And of course we had to order a couple of the dessert pizzas.  Who can resist the chocolate peanut butter one!

It was a fun few days of birthday activities, but I'm kind of glad it is all over.  Now I just have to figure out how to get myself back into shape so I can feel fabulous when I hit 40 in a couple of years!

No comments: