We started off the morning with a little pumpkin carving. We went out to get the pumpkins to find that the pumpkin thief had struck again! At least they left us 2 of the pumpkins. That brings the pumpkin theft to 3 pumpkins! What rotten kids to steal our pumpkins before the kids even got to carve them. So the kids ended up sharing pumpkins. Next year I am going to do some stakeouts and try to catch the pumpkin thieves.
Hunter and Michela got the big one and decided to each carve one side of the face of their pumpkin. They had a lot of fun taking turns scraping out the guts and coming up with a funny face. 





Chase and Aria got the baby pumpkin. Aria scooped out one seed at a time.
Chase drew out his own face and cut it out all by himself. I was so proud of him. I love his concentration in this picture.
Aria was happy to poke little holes all over the back of the pumpkin.
Chase drew out his own face and cut it out all by himself. I was so proud of him. I love his concentration in this picture.
Aria was happy to poke little holes all over the back of the pumpkin.
After Aria's nap we headed out to Mike's parents' house for dinner and a little fun time with the cousins. Here are the 3 ninjas- Kaden, Trevan and Hunter.
Grandpa Staker even got into it. I'm not quite sure what he was but he looked pretty funny. Aria kept staring at him looking a bit worried.
Grandpa Staker even got into it. I'm not quite sure what he was but he looked pretty funny. Aria kept staring at him looking a bit worried.
It was crazy trying to get everyone to smile and look at the camera. We have starting from the top left. Kaden- Ninja, Chase- Ben 10, Hunter- Ninja, Alyssa- Minnie Mouse, Michela- Soldier, and Trevan- Ninja. On the bottom row we have: Bronson- Humpty Dumpty, Daynen- Chicken, Gage- Optimus Prime, Weston- Bumblebee and Aria- Ballerina.
We even got a picture of our family.
We hurried home to go trick or treating.
Mike took the kids out around the neighborhood. Chase and Aria lasted for quite a while but Mike brought them home and we let Michela and Hunter go by themselves for the rest of the night. I was not in the mood for a bunch of candy to be floating around the house so I gave out little Halloween prizes this year instead of candy. They actually went over pretty well. Halloween Rubber Duckies for the little ones. Kaleidoscopes, Tattoos and Sticky Hands for the Older Kids. I kind of had to chuckle at the teenagers who came to our door and went away with Sticky Hands. :)
Mike took the kids out around the neighborhood. Chase and Aria lasted for quite a while but Mike brought them home and we let Michela and Hunter go by themselves for the rest of the night. I was not in the mood for a bunch of candy to be floating around the house so I gave out little Halloween prizes this year instead of candy. They actually went over pretty well. Halloween Rubber Duckies for the little ones. Kaleidoscopes, Tattoos and Sticky Hands for the Older Kids. I kind of had to chuckle at the teenagers who came to our door and went away with Sticky Hands. :)
4 comments:
I love the picture with all the kids together. Fun,fun,fun.
I'm so impressed with your kids carving their own pumpkins! So cute--looks like a great Halloween!
I love the picture of your kids out in front of your house. Somehow I failed to take pictures of the kids each Halloween. I only have abour 3 years of pictures.
Holy cow everyone looks darling and great!
Post a Comment