Michela and Hunter have had a fun week at school. It's Red Ribbon week so each day has been something fun. Monday was wear red day, Tuesday was Backwards Day and today is Crazy Hair Day. Mike helped out Hunter with his Finger in the Light Socket Hairdo. They were inspired by Albert Einstein. Aria asked, "Is he a Little Einstein?"
Michela said she wanted her hair curly and poofy. Oh how I wish I had Mindy's skills in the art of hair poofing. We curled it all up and I ratted it a bit. I thought she looked super cute, but to Michela this was a bit extreme. Hunter's thoughts on Michela's hair, "You look Freaky."
Hopefully Michela's hair doesn't deflate too fast with the wet weather today.
2 comments:
That is hilarious! Shoulda had her sleep in curlers, that would have made it super poofy and curly. :) Love the spikes.
HAHAHA!! umm I like these looks to be NORMAL every day wear ;) Tell Michela Ill get her to be ms poofs alot anytime she wants it! HAHAHA!
Post a Comment