Michela borrowed Grandma and Grandpa's Etch A Sketch the other day after Sunday Dinner. She is getting to be quite an artist, but who knew she was so good drawing on an Etch A Sketch. I used to think I was pretty good when I could do perfect stairs up the screen. Michela's creations on it the other day blew my mind. And she whipped these out pretty fast too. I just had to share them.
A Lady: I love the glasses and the diagonal lines on her skirt.
A Dog
A Man Walking a Dog
She did some other ones too, but the pictures came out a bit blurry. I can't even wrap my mind around how she came up with these. Do you think anyone offers a minor in Etch A Sketch Art?
3 comments:
Stairs...really? hahaha! Oh my!! Those are SO GOOD!!! Those etch-a-sketches are hard to do, way to go Michela! I love them so much!
Whoah--is she related to her aunt Megan?
WHOA!! That is PRO!!
Post a Comment