Her crib. The bumper pad has seen better days! The cute butterfly lantern was a present from my wonderful sister in law Mindy.
The rocking corner. I've had that rocking chair for eleven years. Mike bought it for me when we first started thinking about starting a family. I remember falling asleep in it for a few minutes one night when I was distraught about not being able to get pregnant and I woke up from a little dream patting my shoulder because I had been dreaming about rocking my baby.

A close up of the fabric and trim on her bedskirt. It was so fancy, I loved it!

Her cute little valance.

A close up of the cute fabric and I loved the trim, it had little beads in it.

A cute little lamp I found. And yes that is me in all my pregnant glory.

Aria was so excited for her new bed. She promptly climbed right up and started jumping and bouncing around. I had saved Michela's old quilt because I knew it would look perfect in Aria's pink room.


Climbing out of her own bed.
She got out a few times that night, but nothing too bad and no tears. That was a major difference from the other kids. With all of them it had been this big dramatic struggle when they started sleeping in a bed. I would have to lay down with them until they would fall asleep or else they would be screaming, crying and running out of the room after me. With Michela I tried putting a gate up in her doorway one night to keep her from coming out, but she actually climbed over it in her desperate state.
Finally settling down to go to sleep. She still has to have one of her blankets with her so she can snuggle up to it to go to sleep. Good night Baby Girl!
2 comments:
Ooooh, how exciting! Way to go Aria, such a big girl! I loved all that baby crib stuff, so cute! Love the new set up!
Awwww, we just went through the same thing a few weeks ago. Mackenzie adjusted fine as well. She loved it, I think I had a harder time than she did. I cried....haha. You looked gorgeous preggers :)
Post a Comment