Friday, December 12, 2008

Santa, I Know Him!

We made our visit to Santa a little late this year. I guess we were too busy with everything else to think about making the trip to see Jolly Ol' St. Nick. Luckily the line wasn't too long and we were ready to see him in no time. Hunter jumped on his lap without any problem. He knew exactly what he wanted to ask for. "Spy Vision Night Goggles" were his request.

As Hunter grabbed his candy from Santa's sack, Aria dashed over to grab some for herself. Michela was next and felt too old to be sitting on Santa's knee. She surprised Mom with a request for "A Huge Stuffed Animal" to add to her growing collection. She's always full of surprises.

Chase shyly approached Santa and sat down next to him. He whispered that he wanted a "Ben 10 Alien Force Omnitrix". Santa had a hard time trying to figure out that one.

Then came Aria's turn. I was so prepared and first asked her if she would like to sit on the rocking horse. "No", was her reply. So I picked her up and sat down next to Santa with her on my lap. I wasn't even bothering trying to let her do it by herself. I've learned my lesson with prior children. I gave the camera to Michela and tried to get Aria to look at the camera. She promptly started screaming and tried to push herself as far away from Santa as possible. Oh well, here's the only picture I got of her that night. I guess we'll try our luck again next year!

No comments: