Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas in California

We had a great time in California for Christmas. It's fun that we can provide the entertainment on Christmas morning. Christmas just isn't as fun without little kids. Here's a picture of Mike and the kids on Christmas Eve. We had just put up our stockings and the kids were all in their new Christmas jammies.

Christmas morning was all excitement. The kids were up early looking under the tree for their presents. I had to kick them out of the living room so they couldn't snoop. They watched Christmas cartoons while the big kids got up and at 'em. We let them get into their stockings soon after so they wouldn't be too bummed to have to wait a bit.

They were all excited to get what they wanted from Santa. Chase got his Ben 10 Omnitrix and Hunter got his Spy Night Vision Goggles.















Aria couldn't wait to tear into her presents. And I was pleasantly surprised to get the exercise DVDs I had asked for. Mike had tried to trick me!















Michela was so happy that Santa brought her a Webkinz and Uncle Steve gave us this cool Indiana Jones edition of Life. Mike got his Christmas Apple Fritter from Mom and some other pretty cool presents too.










We were happy when my brother's family showed up that afternoon. His girls are all about the same ages as my kids so they always have lots of fun when they get together. Here are my three cute nieces in the hats that Michela and I made for them. What a fun Christmas we had!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember when we used to go away for Christmas at Grandma's. It was a lot of fun! I admire you though--it would be a ton of work to take Christmas across the states! What exercise DVD's are they?