Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Concerts

Michela is learning to play the violin at school as well as singing in the school choir this year. She is loving both of them. The choir performed at the mall one night. It was a lot of fun watching all those kids sing their hearts out. They performed some really cute songs. I was impressed by how many they had learned. The choir director is our neighbor so I knew they would be doing some good stuff.

Here's Michela with some of her good friends.
On Monday night they had a school concert where Michela sang and played her violin. Here's a picture of Michela with her violin. I'm so impressed with how quickly she has picked it up. I love to hear her practicing.

The school also had a concert where each grade performed a couple of songs. I loved watching the kids sing with their classes. Hunter's grade did "Rudolph" and his class sang it in Spanish too.

1 comment:

Smarties said...

I'm finally catching-up on my blog-viewing. Sounds like you guys had a fun Christmas. I LOVED reading about your trip and looking at all your pictures! Gorgeous. Definitely places I want to go someday.