

Hunter is also so sweet with the younger kids. He loved playing with Carley too. And Whitney and Carley couldn't get enough of Aria, they were like two little Mommies. Aria loved all the attention, she loved hanging out with the big girls.

We had lots of fun at Mom's house. It's nice to be taken care of by your Mom, especially when she does it so well. She is the best! I always feel so relaxed when I'm at home. It was also good to see my brothers. Here's a cute picture of "Uncle Cuckoo" with Chasey. Steve made us lots of yummy food and kept us laughing. Kurt and his family came down for a couple of days and then we went up to his house for dinner one night. Here he is with his cutie pie Carley.


The cousins all together. And a picture of me and Tiff with Kurt.


I'm so glad we were able to spend so much fun time together!
No comments:
Post a Comment