Friday, July 18, 2008

Little Monkey

Well Aria is at it again.  She is such a crazy little thing.  She learned how to climb up the little rock wall to get to the slide a couple of months ago.  I thought I would be safe if I kept her in the playroom with the door closed while I exercise.  This isn't going to work anymore.  While I was working out today Chase ran in to tell me that Aria was climbing up the slide.  I ran out and sure enough she was half way up the slide.  So I did what any mother would do, I ran and got the camera.  Witness for yourself my fearless little monkey.


4 comments:

Tolyk said...

What a Little Turkey! Amazing how fast the little siblings pick up and copy what the big ones do, isn't it? And I never used to believe it when my Mom said, "Your brother watches everything you do and wants to be just like you... You need to set a good example!" blah, blah, blah... Now that I'm a Mom, I sooo understand!

Sara said...

Oops... that was me on Matty's computer. I forgot to log him out! :)

The Benches said...

Oh my oh my. She is so cute. Glad we got to see her in action yesterday!

MiNdY said...

What a CUTIE!! She is growing up so fast! Love Aria!