
Happy Birthday to my sweet Lil' Sis Tiffany. I am so thankful for her in my life. She is one of the few people in this world that I can be my very true self with. There is no one else that I can be as silly as I want to be with and won't look at me like I'm insane. She has a great big laugh and a great big heart. I always have fun when I'm with her and I can tell her anything. She is very kind and extremely generous. She will always jump in to help me out if I need her. She is my Lost, Heroes and So You Think You Can Dance partner. We love the same movies, TV shows, and books. Who would be my Broadway show partner if she didn't live so close by? She is a fantastic cook and makes the best cheesecake ever! We've been sisters now for 32 years and it's been lots of fun. Sure there were those times when we couldn't stand each other and drew a line down the middle of our room, but it usually didn't last very long. She played Barbies with me, even when she didn't want to, and she would be Boss Hogg or Uncle Jesse when I wanted to be Daisy or R2D2 when I wanted to be Princess Leia. What a sweet sister. Who knows how many board and card games we have played together in our lifetimes? She loves my children and would do anything for them, she is the best Aunt! I wish her all the happiness in the world and I hope her dreams come true someday! I love you Tiff with all my Heart! Have a very Happy Birthday. Love ya, Mauri
2 comments:
She is a good Sis! Meg wouldnt play barbies with me. ;)haha
Its so good with how much you guys have in common and the close-ness you share that she lives just as.. That was sweet, I hope she had a good Birthday!!
Well, since she doesn't have a blog of her own, I'll wish her Happy Birthday here... Happy Birthday, Tiff! (I ditto all the nice things Mauri said... You are a great sis and a FABULOUS Aunt!) I'm right behind ya... 32 in a few weeks! :)
Post a Comment