Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tarzana

Laina is getting to be so active. She is constantly rolling around on the floor and trying to get at everything. She likes sitting in her swing and has started getting a little crazy in it. About a month ago she started leaning forward and then back in the swing which would get it swinging like crazy. She loved it! She would squeal with delight as it swung back and forth with ever increasing speed and height. She is also starting to play the dropping game. I give her toys to play with in the swing and she promptly tosses them to the floor and waits for someone to pick them up and give them back to her. She especially loves doing this with her brothers and sisters because they pick them up over and over again.

The other day I had put her in the swing so I could make some lunch for Aria and I. I wasn't watching but I heard the swing stop. When I looked up I saw her with a hand on the side bar. She then pulled herself over and grabbed the bar with both hands. What in the world was she doing?! She pulled herself as close to the bar as she could and tried to get her mouth on it. When she realized she couldn't do it she became frustrated, let go, and then started munching on the little toys on her tray. Some teeth must be coming in soon because she gnaws on everything in sight! She also has taken up growling. I'm going to have to keep an eye on her, she is becoming such a wild thing!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

so cute...so many fun stages. I like to look at your Laina and think Eli will be doing those things soon...

Anonymous said...

She's such a little sweetheart. Love how much you are enjoying her. Lucky baby to be in your family.

I loved the Demon King and just started Exiled Queen. I am at your mercy all of the time for what to read next. Thanks Mauri.