Friday, March 25, 2011

New Shirt for Michela

We saw a cute shirt at Old Navy that Michela liked but when she tried it on we realized the fabric was pretty thin.
She had liked the yellow, but when we ordered this jacket with the cute bright pink buttons, I thought I would make a pink version of the shirt. I used another t-shirt she had for a reference and a t-shirt pattern I had purchased a few years ago for a starting point on my pattern. My favorite part was doing the ruffles and flowers. It turned out better than I had imagined it! The best part is that Michela loves it and is so happy to wear it.

1 comment:

Mom said...

MAURI, I LOVED LOOKING AT YOUR DIFFERENT BLOGS ABOUT MICHALA. THE T SHIRT YOU MADE WAS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE AND THE JACKET TO GO WITH IT WOULD BE A STUNNING OUTFIT. HOW LUCKY YOUR FAMILY IS TO HAVE YOU FOR THEIR MOM. KEEP PUTTING UP YOUR BLOGS, I LOVE READING THEM EVEN THOUGH I DON'T ALWAYS COMMENT. I JUST LIKE TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON!!!