Laina is loving her adventures in baby food. She has had Bananas, Applesauce, Squash, Mangos, and just recently Sweet Potatoes. The making of the baby food has been going great as well. If I had known how easy it was, I would have been doing this all along!
The other day I had just finished feeding Laina her breakfast and I went to go rinse the bowl out and get something to clean her face. When I came back I found her lounging in her highchair.
She just looked so relaxed and unconcerned, it cracked me up. She can't stand wearing bibs and rips them off several times during her feeding sessions.
She's also been doing this tongue curl thing lately.
Here I think she was trying to lick up the last of her banana oatmeal from her face. She doesn't like to waste this meal, it's her favorite.
2 comments:
I LOVE her pose!!! How cute is that!!! She's growing up fast!!
SO cute! I love her! We call it "fat-doggin' it" at our house. I started doing the make-your-own baby food this year too and love it. I really don't know why I ever did gerber!
Post a Comment