I always wanted to be Pippi Longstocking when I was little. I loved the crazy way she dressed, how she had so many animal friends and the freedom to do anything and go anywhere. I loved reading books about her and was over the moon about that funny movie I saw when I was a kid.
On Sunday it was cold so I had to look through Aria's long sleeve dresses and tights for an outfit. I love this little purple polka dot dress on her and would you believe these tights had the exact same colors in it!
I know, polka dot and stripes together might be too much for the average person, but on a spunky little 3 year old they were too cute to pass up!
I so wanted to put her hair in two pigtails but I thought that might be taking it a bit too far. :)
I know, polka dot and stripes together might be too much for the average person, but on a spunky little 3 year old they were too cute to pass up!
I so wanted to put her hair in two pigtails but I thought that might be taking it a bit too far. :)
1 comment:
That is so funny my kids just watched that movie this weekend! I ordered it from Netflix because I remember liking it as a kid. It was so weird! It's funny the things you remember as a kid and then as an adult it is so different then your memories of it. My kids were bugged by the fact that their lips didn't match their words. I think it was originally in Swedish and then dubbed.
Post a Comment