Friday, May 21, 2010

Family Home Evening Chart


I made this family home evening chart before Aria was even born. I just took an unfinished wood shelf, some pegs, red paint and vinyl lettering. I made these cute little people to move from peg to peg. The only problem? Aria is 3 1/2 and she has never been represented on the board, until now. Today I decided to make a few new people. These are Chase and Michela's old people.
As you can see, Chase was still quite little when I made these and Michela had bangs!
Here are close ups of our people now.
I made new ones of Michela, Chase and Aria. Now I just need to figure out what to do when Peanut gets old enough to participate. I only did 6 pegs!

1 comment:

meg said...

Hehe, I was wondering what you were goin to do when #5 comes. :) They look so cute!!