I have been so excited for school to get out this year. I don't know if it is because that would just leave me with one month left for this baby to be born or if I was just really sick of driving the kids to school every day. :)
This morning was a whirlwind of taking and picking up. Chase was at school at 8:00 and then Hunter and Michela had to be to school at 8:45. I then dashed out to buy some gifts for their teachers. Yes, I know, Miss Procrastination. I got done just in time to get to the school to pick up Chase at 9:30. Here he is with his darling teacher Ms. Petty.
He had such a fabulous time in First grade. I'm so proud of him for working hard and being such a great help in class with the kids who were struggling. He was in the top reading group with three cute girls, but he didn't let it bother him.
He had such a fabulous time in First grade. I'm so proud of him for working hard and being such a great help in class with the kids who were struggling. He was in the top reading group with three cute girls, but he didn't let it bother him.I then had to run over and pick up Hunter, Michela, and the other car pool kids at 10:15. Here is Hunter with his teacher Mrs. Hardy.
She is a gem of a teacher. She had so many fun learning activities for the kids to do this year. Hunter really seemed to come out of his shell this year. He works so hard and is such a good kid.
She is a gem of a teacher. She had so many fun learning activities for the kids to do this year. Hunter really seemed to come out of his shell this year. He works so hard and is such a good kid. Here is Michela with her teacher Mrs. Siebach.
I had heard that Mrs. Siebach was a really tough teacher before the school year began but I found her to be so wonderful and encouraging with the kids. She pushed them to do their best and taught them so much. They did some awesome activities in their class especially when it came to learning about history and government. She even taught them some German!
I had heard that Mrs. Siebach was a really tough teacher before the school year began but I found her to be so wonderful and encouraging with the kids. She pushed them to do their best and taught them so much. They did some awesome activities in their class especially when it came to learning about history and government. She even taught them some German!What a fantastic school year the kids had. They all did such a wonderful job and worked so hard. They made some great friendships and had lots of fun. Now I'm looking forward to summer where I don't have to be in the car all the time and we can finally find some time to relax.
1 comment:
Hmm, so what did you do for teacher gifts? I still have 3 weeks to get some. :) Rest up, so when we're out there we can play...er, I mean play with little peanut.
Post a Comment