Friday, May 28, 2010

Neighborhood Block Party

It was our annual block party last night. It all started off with a bike parade. The kids started in our cul-de-sac and rode up to the party.
Chase and Hunter were in the back of the pack.
There were also a few cool old cars in the parade.
Dinner was delicious, as usual. Lots of good things to pick from. And there were even some treats that weren't chocolate! Mike loaded up his plate.
Aria went for the cookies first.
Hunter always whines about how he hates hamburgers and hot dogs so I had him make himself a PB&J to bring with us. Usually he just ends up with chips and cookies on his plate.
Chase gobbled down his hamburger, he must have been starving, and then started in on his dessert.
Michela with a cotton candy beard.
Aria wanted a snow cone so badly. When she finally got one she was so excited, but it wasn't long before she was crying about how cold it was. :)
We had so much fun hanging out with our neighbors and listening to all of the wonderful musical numbers that had been prepared. Of course I forgot to have myself be in any of the pictures so I had Michela snap one as we got home. At least I'll be in one!

1 comment:

meg said...

Wow! Your neighborhood is so cool! Looks like such a fun night!