Aria has been cracking me up lately with her little comments. Her little Best Friend, Seth, lives across the street from us. Seth is 6 months older than Aria and her best pal. Everyday she asks if she can go play with Seth. They actually play really well together. I think one being a boy and one being a girl really helps things out. They are usually interested in different toys so they don't argue too much.
A couple of weeks ago Aria announced to me, "Mom, I'm going to marry Seth and I'm going to wear a white dress with flowers on it and have lipstick!"
In the last week she has been proclaiming, "Mom, I have a boyfriend and it's Seth. He's my boyfriend because he plays at my house and I play at his house."
Then the other day she told Seth's Mom, "I'm going to marry Seth." When Seth heard this he said, "No way, the kissing is disgusting!"
Today she said, "Seth is my friend Mom. He's going to marry me. Seth loves me Mom."
Whenever we take pictures of them together we joke that we need to save them for the wedding video. These two are so cute together and so flat out funny. Love them both to pieces!
4 comments:
That is so funny! Aria is such a cutie pie!
Awesome. We have this same scenario going on with Ethan right now. And I totally agree, there are way less fights or problems when he plays with his "girlfriend" than when he plays with other boys.
Seth is just playing it cooool...but that's how boys play the game :)
So sweet! Anna talks about boyfriends too--what's the deal? Maybe growing up with a bunch of older kids?
Post a Comment