Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Exhausted


Let's just say I haven't been sleeping so well lately. For the last week and a half I have been sick with a stuffy nose which makes sleeping difficult. In addition at 7 1/2 months pregnant I have to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and when I try to go back to sleep Peanut starts doing her Kung Fu training. To top it all off Chase has a cough again and was coughing most of the night last night. This morning I crawled back into bed for a half an hour because I couldn't keep my eyes open. Two days this past week I have fallen asleep while Chase has been reading his take home reading books to me.

I don't think "Exhausted" quite describes how I am feeling lately. Is there a word for beyond Exhausted? So sorry I'm not doing so great at doing any new posts. I have a list of projects I want to complete before the baby comes but I can't seem to find the energy. Hopefully I'll be feeling better in the near future. So to recap the last couple of weeks for you- I'm still very pregnant, the kids are in the middle of state testing at school, it's raining here, soccer games and practices galore, still no name for the baby, and I'm getting nothing done. Now I think I need to go lay down for a while. :)

2 comments:

meg said...

Aw, you poor little thing! Rest up, only a few more weeks until we come out and get to see the new little peanut. :)

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

How about your latest..."Can you teach Relief Society?" Add that to your list your poor thing! So sorry! Send Aria over more often to play so you can nap, ok?