We recently went in for the kids' yearly well checks. The measuring and weighing are always a highlight as the kids get to see how much they have grown from last year. Michela got measured first and after Hunter was measured the nurse announced that Hunter was taller. Michela looked depressed so I told her to get measured again and to stand as tall as she could. It was no use though, Hunter still had her by a 1/4". These two have been so close in height for the last few years. Michela was always so glad that she was taller, no matter if by 2" or 1/4". Unfortunately those days are now over. Hopefully Michela will get a growth spurt soon, but I don't know if she'll ever pass Hunter up. Hunter keeps growing like a weed and I don't see that stopping any time soon. I had to take a picture to commerate the occasion. I love Hunter's big grin and how straight he is standing up, trying to look as tall as possible. Michela on the other hand wasn't so happy to take the picture. 

Oh well, it was going to happen one of these days, it just happened sooner than later.
3 comments:
I love Hunters big grin! What a stud! It's OK Michela, you are still taller than Chase. :)
Nothing like getting taller than your older sibling!
Ha, Ha, very funny Tiff!
Post a Comment