Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Jessica Sprague is the Best!

I just finished up my last photoshop lesson of the two week course I was taking from Jessica Sprague.com. I had so much fun! It gave me a reason to do something creative and learn something new every day. I'm so excited to start playing with my pictures more and experimenting with these new techniques I've learned. I know I've put up a few of the pictures but here they all are in order of how the lessons went.

Lesson 1 - PNG Files
Lesson 2 - Brushes

Lesson 3 - Handtinting (I learned how to handtint in a totally new way!)
Lesson 4 - Clipping Masks
Lesson 5 - Textures

Lesson 6 - TTV
Lesson 8 - Type
Lesson 9 - Edge Burn
Lesson 10 - Various Techniques
Lesson 11 - Recoloring (So much easier than how I first learned to do this.)
Lesson 12 - Storyboards

Lesson 13 - Photo Collages (I learned so many shortcuts in this lesson.)

What a great time I had doing these different lessons! Now I feel like I'm a little more "in the know" when it comes to photoshop. I can't wait to do my next digital family album!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

so when are you going to start my 2 week course with you!?

Anonymous said...

This is so cool Mauri. I'm so uneducated about this.

Very Shannon said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed this! I signed up for this course too but haven't had a chance to start it yet! It looks fun :)

meg said...

Mauri, these are so much fun! I should have sat down with you to go over these. I'm sure I could do them...no, I know I'll just call you and you can talk me through it. :) I especially love lessons 5,8 & 10! Way to go!
I totally thought I had commented on these things, I remember talking to Russ about Hunter being taller than Michela...I have just been glancing at my reader lately!