Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Who Wants to Go to the Park?

My kids love going to the park, but it seems like we don't go often enough. Megan is in town so we decided to go to the park in the morning before it got too hot. I don't know why the park always gets busy around noon, that's when it's starting to get super hot! I love going to the park in the morning when there is no one else there and the weather is bearable.


The kids had so much fun running around, playing tag and swinging. They probably could have stayed on the swings the whole time we were there. Aria liked it when Megan pushed her "like a rocket".
Jenna actually let me take a picture of her on the swings.
Here is Michela jumping off of the swings. I remember loving to do this when I was her age.
Jaida is swinging on the bars like a little monkey.
Hunter and Chase love sliding down these bars. Chase is a speed demon on them.
Hunter kept asking me to take pictures of him sleeping on everything. Here he is sliding down the bars while in his "relaxing" pose.
Aria loved all of the slides. She is now brave enough to do them all by herself.
Logan tried the slide out once but he flew off at the end and decided he didn't need to slide anymore.
Hunter and Aria hanging around.
Megan and I were sitting on the grass and chatting when she saw this huge black beetle by her. It was probably a few inches long. Yuck! We decided to end our park day after this thing crossed our path.

1 comment:

meg said...

That was a fun day, I especially liked the after park hanging out! We miss you guys!