Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dinner with Grandma

Monday night we had a little impromptu family reunion with my Mom's side of the family.  Some of my cousins were coming into town for a family reunion of their own so we decided to all get together at a little park by the rest home my Grandma lives at.  It was so much fun seeing cousins all grown up.  I haven't seen a lot of my cousins since we were all a lot younger.  I loved meeting spouses and their adorable children.  It was great catching up and learning about their lives now.  Hopefully we won't have to wait another 10 or 15 years to see each other again.  I apologize to my cousin Daniel, I couldn't come up with his name!  I felt so bad.  In my defense there are 9 kids in their family, there are five boys and he used to be blonde!  He didn't know who I was either, so I guess I shouldn't be too embarrassed.  My one cousin Katrena said, "thank goodness for facebook, I wouldn't have know anyone if I hadn't already seen their pictures on there!"  Very funny and very true.
This is a picture of all the cousins who were there.  There are actually 36 of us but this wasn't a bad turn out.

Tiffany, Brian and I are the only ones from our family who live in Utah.

1 comment:

meg said...

That's so great! And, what priceless pictures with your Grandma!