I came across Jessica Sprague's website the other day and found out she was offering a free photoshop class on frames and special effects. I am always up for learning more when it comes to photoshop. The first lesson was today and it was just about adding some frames and word art. I already know how to do this, but it was still fun. It also gave me an excuse to play with some pictures. Here are the results of my day one project. 



I can't wait to see what the next two weeks bring!
4 comments:
That's so cool Mauri. I don't know a thing about that.
Way cool! I love it!
I need to come over with my laptop and have you show me how to do this.
oops! It was Lynette that wrote this to you not Rachelle I thought I was signed in under me! But I am sure Rachelle want's to know to. So we when can we come?
Post a Comment