I forgot to post my pictures from Valentine's Day. Hunter and Michela got creative and made some awesome valentine card boxes. Michela's class was having a contest and Hunter decided he wanted to make one as well. Michela's was a crazy guy with two different shaped bug eyes and Hunter's was a fire breathing dragon. They did them all on their own and I was very impressed.
Grandma Peggy made some yummy heart cookies for us. What a sweet Grandma they have! Of course they looked too good to wait for so I let them eat them after breakfast. (Notice they are still in their PJs!)
We had a pretty low key holiday. We were going to go to St. George but that got cancelled at the last minute. We spent most of the morning and afternoon watching the snow fall, and fall, and fall! We played lots of games, the Wii and ate tons of treats. Mike and I gave each other very romantic gifts. I gave him a picture of all the kids for his office and he gave me some new free weights for the exercise room. Just call us Mr. and Mrs. Practicality! We ate pizza for dinner and then watched a movie all together. I love nights like these when we can all do something fun together as a family and when everyone has a good time. Isn't Life Sweet?!
1 comment:
Cute CUTE Valentine boxes!! I'm saving that picture for future v-day boxes! Way to go guys! What is the "love", wood? Cute! So, those are the cookies we missed out on...I'm sure they would've been fine in the mail! :)
Post a Comment