Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy 98th!

We had a great trip up to Idaho for Great Grandma Lowry's 98th Birthday.  She looked as healthy as ever and I guess we will keep coming to these birthday parties for as long as she's around.  Knowing her, she will probably outlive us all!
















I got some cute pictures of the kids and their cousins.  I was pretty proud of them for behaving well for most of the time.  It's hard being in a rest home for a couple of hours when you are little.  





































I even got some of Peggy's family and one half decent shot of the entire group.
  
I'm so glad the kids have the opportunity to know their Great Great Grandmother.  She is such a great example of hard work and perseverance.  I wish I had been around for the Quiltin' Hilton days but I've sure enjoyed all the wonderful rag rugs, crocheted hangers and quilts she has blessed us with over the years.  Happy Birthday to a wonderful lady!

1 comment:

meg said...

Great shots, Maur! Wish I could have been there...and wish you could have been there for the Quiltin' Hilton days too. ;)