Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy 10th Birthday Michela!

How could Michela be 10 already?!  I can't believe my little girl is so grownup.  Michela is becoming quite the little lady, well maybe lady is not the right word, she would much rather wrestle with the boys than sit and get her nails done.  She is full of energy and is a nonstop talker.  She loves to make up stories and has an endless supply of questions.  She is silly and smart all at the same time.  I love to watch her read, she reminds me of me at her age.  She goes through books with such speed, excited about the new adventures in each one.  I often have to ask her to put the book away so she can eat her breakfast or dinner.  A book is often in her lap and she reads between bites.  She loves to be outside; running, playing sports, riding her bike and making mischief.  She loves doing crafts, drawing, sewing and just being creative in general.  She also has quite a talent for music, she is doing great with the piano and violin.  She is such a joy in our family and definitely keeps life interesting.  We love her so much and are so thankful she is a part of our family.  Happy Birthday Sweetie!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Hey Michela, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!!
I so remember being 10 what a fun time.
Love Great Aunt Lynette

meg said...

Michela Jane! HaPPy BiRthDaY!!! I can't believe you are TEN!!! Where has the time gone? You are so smart, so beautiful and a good girl! You probably don't want to hear that you're so beautiful since you're a "Tomboy", but you gotta just go with it, cuz you are! Hope you had a fantastic day!! We love you!