Friday, March 20, 2009

Chopped

So I've been toying with the idea of getting my hair cut into a bob for quite a while now.  I love the look of a cute bob, but Mike doesn't like my hair too short so I've just been keeping it long.  Well it had been about 6 months since my last cut and my hair was looking so blah and in need of some serious attention.  My wonderful friend and former neighbor helped me out with the cutting part.  We finally decided on a bob that was longer in the front and shorter in the back.  It turned out so cute!  I finally have an actual hairstyle.  And it is surprisingly easy to do every morning, this is one of the major factors for me when it comes to hair.  Here are a couple of pictures of me in my new do.  My new haircut makes me feel like Spring has finally come, now if only the weather would agree with me.  :)


8 comments:

meg said...

Love the new hair, Maur! I'm sure it will invite Spring much sooner. :) Cute!

Lynette said...

Cute! Now it will be to your waist by summer as usual! Your hair grows sooo fast. How annoying for people with crappy hair like mine. Thank goodness I discovered hair extensions:)

Anonymous said...

So cute Mauri. I love it. We were thinking about you today while we were moving Krissi in to her new house. Scott got lost on the way and thought we were in your old neighborhood! I really like you're hair.

Chelsea said...

You inspire me to do something stylish with my hair! very cute!

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

Hottie Tottie! You look fab girlfriend! Have a great time in St. George--we'll miss you guys!

Kris Tina said...

Your hair looks fantastic.

Smarties said...

I love it! I'm having the exact same issues with my hair. Michael likes it long, but I'm feeling kind of bleh. Desperately need a hair style! Thanks for the motivation!

Renee said...

I love it. Funny how you and I went for new hair do's in the spring. I went blonde.