I've heard some badmouthing of this movie from the "critics" but I knew it would be the perfect chick flick. I mean what's better than a romantic comedy about shopping?! :) My sister and I went and saw this yesterday and absolutely loved the movie. It was pure escapism, exactly what I needed after a day of cleaning the house, changing sheets, doing laundry and being the referee for the kids. Isla Fisher was perfect for the role. This is the first movie I've seen her in. Obviously I never saw "Wedding Crashers" for which she garnered lots of praise. She totally carried the movie and having the adorable Hugh Dancy as her costar was chick flick heaven. So if you want a fun two hours of laughter and getting to look at all of those beautiful clothes, grab your sister or friend and go see this movie. And it was rated PG!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Confessions of a Shopaholic
I've heard some badmouthing of this movie from the "critics" but I knew it would be the perfect chick flick. I mean what's better than a romantic comedy about shopping?! :) My sister and I went and saw this yesterday and absolutely loved the movie. It was pure escapism, exactly what I needed after a day of cleaning the house, changing sheets, doing laundry and being the referee for the kids. Isla Fisher was perfect for the role. This is the first movie I've seen her in. Obviously I never saw "Wedding Crashers" for which she garnered lots of praise. She totally carried the movie and having the adorable Hugh Dancy as her costar was chick flick heaven. So if you want a fun two hours of laughter and getting to look at all of those beautiful clothes, grab your sister or friend and go see this movie. And it was rated PG!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
See, this is what I needed, an OK to go see a movie from someone I trust. Thanks, I think I will go see it. :)
Can't wait to see it! Dan
goes with me to chick flicks but I don't think he will go to this one. I will have to call a friend.
Agreed! Darling!
Post a Comment