It's really cute. It has all of these little games and songs on it, some are a bit old for a two year old but I know she'll be mastering them all sooner than I think.
It also has a little mouse attached and I can't believe how adept she is at using it. She knows how to put her hand on it and point and click.
So the other day I had been working on the computer on some primary stuff and she came in and wanted to crawl up in my lap. So we sat there while I read her a book. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that the screen was getting darker and about to go into the screen saver mode. All of a sudden Aria looks up and reaches over to the mouse. She gave it a little wiggle, the screen jumped back to life and said, "That's better." I was so surprised that she knew that moving the mouse would have that effect! She constantly amazes me at how much she picks up from watching everyone else and how much she remembers. Aren't kids amazing these days!
2 comments:
WOW! I'm so impressed with Aria! I'd love to get a little computer like that for Anna. Sometimes I'll log on to Starfall with her and we'll play the ABC's, but she doesn't get the mouse yet (or so I think, right?)
Aria is so stinking cute.. I'm still laughing about her holding her own sunday. Fiesty 'LiTTLe' thing! :) I need to get me one of those!! The only time West and Gage are interested in the computer is when Im on it. This might help keep them busy too!
Post a Comment