
Chase started Kindergarten on Monday and he is having so much fun! He was talking about going all summer long and he was so bummed out when he found out that he didn't get to go on the first day that Michela and Hunter did. Kindergarten started a week later so the teacher could have one on one evaluations with all her students to see what they know. Chase aced all the questions in his evaluation. He was so proud of himself. He is such a smart little guy and is getting to be such an awesome reader. I personally think the school should have let the Kindergarten kids go early since they were the ones who really wanted to go to school!
When I picked Chase up after his first day he told me that he had made a new friend. He told me that his new friend was a boy that had been crying because he was worried about his Mom leaving him at school. Chase helped him by making friends with him and making Kevin's first day more fun. Chase can be such a sweet kid sometimes.
Of course the battery in my camera was dead when I dropped him off on the first day, but I got some cute pictures of him before he left for school this morning. Here he is with his cool new Transformers backpack.
1 comment:
So fun! Cody is loving kindergarten too! I still can't believe how fast these boys grew up! Seems like we were just taking pictures of them as newborns on the blanket!
Post a Comment