
It was so AWESOME! It wasn't at all what I was expecting which made it even BETTER! I love to be surprised and this book had a lot of surprises in it. I was totally bawling through the entire book. It had me on edge from the very beginning and I didn't want to put it down because I was so anxious to see what would happen next. I don't want to give anything away, I hate when other people do that to me, so I will just say that it was an INCREDIBLE read and you won't be disappointed. Through the ages we have had Romeo and Juliet, Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy, Tony and Maria, Rhett and Scarlet and now we have Edward and Bella. Thank you Stephenie Meyer for creating such a wonderful story. Happy reading everyone!
5 comments:
Good to know!!! Thank you for your review! I better get on it!! :)
Gee whiz--that's a rave review. I have my copy, but keep telling myself I need to get some work done first, because I know once I start reading, I won't resurface until I'm done. I love that you love to read. --Carrie
UGH! You are killing me! I decided to reread them all, too, but can't start until Thursday... with the baptism last week it was just too much, and then I work tomorrow, so I don't want to stay up all night and be tired (which i KNOW I will end up doing...) so I am making myself wait... but I am DYING to get started!
I pre-ordered my book a LONG time ago! I have been anticipating this one for a while, and yesterday I over heard somone at the park talking about it...I WISH I could have shut my ears (thanks for not spoiling any info)!!! I'm just barely getting into it, I've had guests in town so I try to read a couple of lines when I get a chance (hard to put down, but don't want to be rude), it's totally addicting. I agree with you Mauri...Edward and Bella are right up there with the other classic love stories
I can't wait to get started either! I have heard nothing but rave reviews for this one! Also about the sale. I found out it does not start the 15th that is when we are setting up. It starts the following Wed. or Thurs. Not for sure though. I will let you know when I find out!
Post a Comment