Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

I have found a new love. Digital Scrapbooking is so much fun! No more cutting, gluing, getting finger prints all over my pictures and no more mess all over the room! Don't get me wrong, I do still like to scrapbook the old fashioned way, but I am starting to see all the advantages to digital scrapping. I did my first whole album all done on my computer in Photoshop. I found a lot of great websites that offer tons of free products and I bought a few too. The great thing about buying digital supplies is that you can use them over and over and you can alter them however you want to in Photoshop. Now that's getting your money's worth! Plus I love that I can crop, shrink or blow up any picture I want without cutting into it or paying to have it reprinted. I made a family album for 2007 and I think the pages turned out pretty darn cute. I uploaded all of my pages to shutterfly and put them into a book. I just finally ordered it today and I can't wait to see how it turns out. I'll let you know when I get it. I thought I would share a few of my pages with you because I am so proud of them!

3 comments:

MiNdY said...

Im all about that as well! Not only the mess, saves you $1000's! Now I just need the time for that as well!!

Lynette said...

I am so Jealous!!! I am trying to get on the digital bandwagon. But seem to never get around to it. But I will!

Anonymous said...

Mauri--Would you mind sharing with me your favorite digital websites? I'm so behind on my scrapbooking--I could use help.