

When Mike hurt his back, after trying to hit the ball a little too hard I think, I stepped in. You can just tell I'm a natural on the court. :)

Aria loved running after all the balls and dragging a tennis racquet around the court. "Baby on the court" became our regular saying as we waited for her to run across the court and get out of our way.

We had some fun nights out and some great nights in. We introduced the kids to some classic movies like "Star Wars" and "The Karate Kid". Everyone was trying out the "Crane" kick after the movie and Chase was making us all laugh. Going to see "Kung Fu Panda" the next day just increased the karate excitement. I have to say it was a pretty good movie, it had me laughing out loud at times and giggling when Chase would yell out the funniest things. The action was great and it was a really good story about believing in yourself.
Of course we spent quite a lot of time at the pool to keep ourselves cool. Chase loves the hot tub and makes frequent trips back and forth between it and the pool.

Aria liked trying to walk around the shallow end and going up and down the stairs.

Michela and Hunter liked diving for torpedos and doing cannonballs off the side.

Here's a picture of Michela being a big chicken and not wanting to jump into the "cold" water. It was like 85 degrees outside! I really wanted to toss her in, but I knew this would not go over to well with her.

We actually had the pool to ourselves for two of the days we were down there. It was really nice to just be able to goof off and relax without worrying about anyone else. The kids are always sad to leave but at least it isn't too far away that we can't come back again after too long.
5 comments:
I like your blog.
We're grateful he is a health baby.
Hopefully you'll see him as a baby.
So much fun! Im jealous.. Those pool pictures get me every time! And I agree.. we just went to kung fu panda.. super cute. Gotta love those old goodies though!
So fun! Looks like you had a great time! Darling pics! I am dying to get down (with a camera, this time!) :)
I remember watching Karate Kid on the roof of our old blue van in the Mt Pleasant drive in! Those were good times! Looks like a fun weekend!!
Fun! Ive never been to Saint George. I hope i get to go some time!
Post a Comment