
Hunter tried riding his skateboard for a while, but he got too frustrated and ended up at the Cotton Candy table and Snow Cone booth. He was in heaven with a treat in both hands!
Aria loved the snow cones too. I couldn't feed it to her fast enough, she was constantly begging for more.
There was a bounce house, a basketball game and a paper airplane throwing contest. Michela's favorite game was a the cake walk where they were handing out Ding Dongs. She became obsessed with the game and after winning 5 or 6 of the things we told the Primary President to quit picking her number.

Hunter and Chase loved it as well. Here is a picture of Chase caught red handed.
Aria was loving all the people. She went around saying "Hi" to everyone and waving. She loved walking and running all around. She started making me nervous when she would pick up too much speed going down hill because she decided that she didn't need to hold anyone's hand. Little Miss Independent!
There was also a magician/comedian at the party as well. He had our Bishop get up and he put this mask on his face and did like a ventriloquist act with him. He had him say that his name was Sue, so all the kids were calling him "Bishop Sue" all night. He had the Bishop dancing the Hula Disco and calling his wife Hot Lips. The kids were laughing so hard that it had all of the grown ups cracking up too.

By the end of the night we were stuffed with too many treats and tired from all of the running around. Aria was ready to go when I told Mike I hadn't been in any pictures yet. We tried to make her smile, but she wasn't going for it. She's still cute even when she's sad. We had a blast and we can't wait for the party next year.





5 comments:
How Fun! Now why didn't I think to do this when my kids were young!
So fun! That reminds me of the bike parades up by grandma and granpas house when me and my mom used to live there! So fun!
Hey! It was so good to hear from you! I had to laugh because Maika still asks about playing with his friend too... he says "remember the really cool kid with the really cool house?" I'm looking forward to play-groups again too... we need to do some while everyone is finally healthy! Flu season behind us - now is a great time! I'll talk to Chels about it. So good to see what your family has been up to! I'm looking forward to our ward block party now!
Holy cow! What a fun time! Great Ideas!!
I want to live in your neighborhood! :) Looks like a fun party! I hear our 4th of July is like that around here, but we're always in Utah to know how it actually is!
Post a Comment