Hunter is making progress. He still hops around the field a lot, but he got a little more aggressive and made some great blocks. He too scored a goal in his second game when he bounced it off a player from the other team and it went into the goal.
This was Chase's first year and he was a lot of fun to watch. He was running all over the place and was good at taking the ball around the huddle of players. He made a goal one game and he looked completely surprised that the ball had gone in.
Aria even wanted in on the action. She loved putting on their shin guards and walking around the house in them.
4 comments:
We love Soccer! I need to get Lys back in the action! Its her Fave.. and I love watching kids play. How fun!
Alright, maybe they can teach Jaida a thing or two before she starts up this fall! Fun!
I remember the days.....I only had the 2 boys playing and I spent many a Saturday at the soccer field in the car while it was raining or snowing!!
I don't miss that part at all, thankfully Marco liked to stand out in the cold so I could watch from afar. I know I was a wimp, what can I say.
Looks like you are loving being a Soccer Mom! :) So fun!
Post a Comment